The following workers’ compensation and injury management forms and templates are available to employers.Injury management & return to work
- Template Injury Management System (Word – 52kb) This template will assist employers to devise an appropriate injury management system for their workplace.
- Template Return to Work Program (Word – 108kb) This template will assist employers to devise an appropriate Return to Work Program collaboratively with the injured worker.
- Workplace Rehabilitation Referral Form (Word – 99kb) This referral form can be used to refer an injured worker for workplace rehabilitation services. Workplace rehabilitation providers can assist injured workers to return to work in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Information Sheet (PDF – 595kb)
- A Guide to Noise Induced Hearing Loss (PDF – 300kb)
A comprehensive guide on your obligations regarding noise induced hearing loss.
- Form 18: Notice of Arrangement of Audiometric Test (Word – 308kb)
This form is used to notify a worker that an audiometric test has been arranged including the appointment details and pre-appointment requirements of the worker.
- Form 21: Notice of Dispute (noise induced hearing loss) (Word – 120kb)
This form can be used by workers or employers when disputing the results of an audiometric (hearing) test.
- Notice of Intention to Dismiss a Worker (Regulated Form 15G) (PDF – 270kb)
This form is required if you intend to dismiss an injured worker within 12 months from the day the worker is entitled to receive weekly payments.
Forms required for the Workers’ Compensation Conciliation Service are available from the Conciliation rules and forms page.
Forms required for the Workers’ Compensation Arbitration Service are available from the Arbitration rules and forms page.
Regulated forms, and guides for completing them, are available on the Regulated forms page.