This section contains the rules and forms for commencing and progressing arbitration with the Workers’ Compensation Arbitration Service.
The Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Arbitration Rules 2011 (the Arbitration Rules) support the arrangements for resolving workers’ compensation disputes in Western Australia.
All parties to a dispute need to comply with the Arbitration Rules.
WorkCover WA provides an online lodgement facility for submitting applications for arbitration. An electronically writeable and printable version of the appropriate application form for use by unrepresented workers, unrepresented dependants or uninsured employers, or when the online system is unavailable, is below.
Please note all forms need to be printed single-sided. Forms may be printed and completed by hand or electronically filled. Please note you cannot save content to these forms.
- Form 150 – Application for Arbitration (PDF – 480kb)
- Form 150A – Application for Arbitration – Workplace Fatality (PDF – 330kb)
- Form 152 – Application to Extend Time to Lodge an Application for Arbitration (PDF – 297kb)
- Form 153 – Statement of Social and Financial Circumstances (PDF – 372kb)
- Form 154 – Reply to an Application for Arbitration (PDF – 341kb)
- Form 155 – Certificate of Service (PDF – 303kb)
- Form 156 – Interlocutory Application (PDF – 296kb)
- Form 156A – Notice Consenting or Opposing Interlocutory Application (PDF – 263kb)
- Form 157 – Memorandum of Consent Order (PDF – 905kb)
- Form 158 – Order for Production of Documents or Material (PDF – 294kb)
- Form 159 – Summons to Witness (PDF – 251kb)
- Form 161 – Multiple Respondent Form (PDF – 233kb)
- Form 162 – Notice of Representation (PDF – 245kb)
- Form 163 – Notice of Discontinuance (PDF – 255kb)
- Form 164 – Application for Order and/or Assessment of Costs (PDF – 268kb)
- Form 164A – Notice Consenting or Opposing Application for Order and/or Assessment of Costs (PDF – 265kb)