Workers’ compensation and injury management publications are available to employers in the following categories.Workers' compensation & injury management
- Workers Compensation: A Guide for Employers (PDF – 1MB)
A comprehensive guide to assist you with your workers’ compensation and injury management obligations in accordance with the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981.
- Injury Management: A Guide for Employers (PDF – 1MB)
This publication provides information regarding your legal obligations for injury management systems and Return to Work Programs and contains a three step approach to effective injury management.
- Workers’ compensation essentials – Employer fact sheet (PDF – 1.8MB)
This fact sheet offers essential information to assist employers in meeting their obligations under the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981.
- Injured at work poster – For employers with insurers (PDF – 115KB)
This A3 poster has been produced for employers who have a workers’ compensation insurance policy with an insurer and outlines what your worker can do if they are injured at work.
- Injured at work poster – For self-insurers (PDF – 115KB)
This A3 poster has been produced for employers who are approved by WorkCover WA to self-insure and outlines what your workers can do if they are injured at work. A list of self-insurers is available at https://www.workcover.wa.gov.au/service-providers/self-insurers/
- A Technical Note on Contractors and Workers’ Compensation (PDF – 430 kb)
Detailed information to clarify liability and legal obligations in relation to contractors and sub-contractors.
- A Guide to Noise Induced Hearing Loss (PDF – 595 kb)
A comprehensive guide on your obligations regarding noise induced hearing loss.
- Info Sheet: Who Covers Interstate Employees for Workers’ Compensation? (PDF – 433Kb)
This fact sheet provides information to clarify your obligations in relation to workers based in another state or territory.
- Fact sheet – Case Conferences (PDF – 658kb)
This fact sheet outlines how a case conference can assist all parties involved in a claim to help an injured worker return to work.
- Fact sheet – Supporting your worker (PDF – 261kb)
This fact sheet details the steps an employer can take to assist their worker to return to work.