WorkCover WA values good customer service. You can view our Customer Service Charter here.
We encourage you to give us feedback through our online Customer First Feedback System to:
- compliment us on a service we deliver well
- offer suggestions on what we might do differently
- send a complaint and tell us what you feel we can do better.
Issues raised will only be discussed with the people who need to be involved.
We will deal with complaints effectively, promptly and without prejudice or bias.Customer First Feedback
- complete the electronic form below
- print the form, complete it and send it to us at: 2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park WA 6008
- tell a staff member, in person or over the phone: 1300 794 744 (cost of a local call in regional WA)
- write to us at: 2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park WA 6008
- contact the Customer First Feedback Officer: 08 9388 5555
- use the online chat service “Chatra” which allows you to contact WorkCover WA staff in real time (via our website).
WorkCover WA is committed to providing access and support to people from non-English speaking backgrounds. If you require assistance to provide your feedback, you may request the services of an interpreter through WorkCover WA.
Alternatively, you may choose to use the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS), which provides a free, national 24 hour telephone interpreting service. The number is 131 450.Customer First Feedback Electronic Form
- respond to verbal feedback within five (5) working days
- respond to written feedback within ten (10) working days
- regularly update you on our progress in dealing with the issue you have raised.
Please tell us about any issue as soon as you can. Facts can become more difficult to establish if you wait, making it harder to find a solution.
Go direct at first
Many concerns can be resolved easily by raising them with the staff member/s you initially dealt with.
Make it clear
- put the events in order
- use dates and descriptions of incidents, phone calls, letters or meetings
- tell us what action you would like us to take.
Tackle the problem, not the person
Please remember that what happened may have been a mistake or an oversight that would not usually happen.
The Ombudsman is an independent and impartial person who investigates complaints about Western Australian government departments, statutory authorities and local governments. The Ombudsman reports directly to the Parliament of Western Australia – not to the sitting government.
- Phone: 08 9220 7555
- Freecall: 1800 117 000 for calls outside the metropolitan area
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: PO Box Z5386, St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6831
- National Relay Service and quote: 08 9220 7555
- Translation and Interpretations Service (TIS): 131 450
Visit the Ombudsman Western Australia website.