To contact the Agency for advice on any aspect of the Western Australian workers’ compensation and injury management scheme, contact the Advice and Assistance Service on 1300 794 744 between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. An Advice & Assistance Officer will provide guidance and assistance to all parties in relation to their rights and obligations under the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981.

Submit an electronic query

  • Please provide as much detailed information about your enquiry as possible.
  • Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, docx, Max. file size: 10 MB.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Agency contacts


Switchboard: 08 9388 5555

Mail or in person

Address: 2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park  WA  6008

Media enquiries

Phone: 08 9388 5555 and ask for Communications and Education


Conciliation and Arbitration Service enquiries

Phone: 08 9388 5555 and ask for Conciliation and Arbitration Services (CAS)

CAS Online Helpdesk: 08 9388 5551


Note that a Conciliation and Arbitration Services officer cannot give general information or legal advice on workers’ compensation and injury management matters, nor provide representation in any proceedings on your behalf.

Submit feedback about WorkCover WA

WorkCover WA values good customer service. If you have a compliment, complaint or suggestion, we encourage you to provide feedback through the Customer First feedback system.

Submit a complaint about a Service Provider

If you have a complaint about a service provider (such as an insurer, self-insurer, registered agent or workplace rehabilitation provider) in the Western Australian workers’ compensation and injury management scheme, we would like to hear your concerns.

You can lodge a complaint through our service provider complaint page.