Many common questions are answered by our Frequently Asked Questions page. The links below may direct you to some further helpful resources.Advice on workers' compensation and injury management
The team consists of Advisory Officers who provide guidance and assistance to all parties in relation to their rights and obligations under the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981.
To contact the team
Phone 1300 794 744 (toll free) or call (08) 9388 5555.
For the hearing impaired only
Call the text telephone TTY line on (08) 9388 5537.
View the IFAP free seminar for injured workers (PDF 430kb) for more information about the seminar.
Or view the WorkCover WA Events Calendar to register for the next available session.
- See the Unions WA website for information and contacts. If you are a member of a union, they can often provide other support services to you when you have been injured.
- See the Centrelink website or phone 13 27 14 for information on how your Centrelink payments or benefits may be affected by a workers’ compensation claim or settlement.
- Phone the Australian Taxation Office on 13 28 61 for:
- issues that may affect your personal taxation
- enquiries about superannuation while you’re receiving workers’ compensation entitlements.
- Phone the Fair Work Ombudsman on 13 13 94 or Wageline on 1300 655 266 for information about leave entitlements, or wage rates and award conditions, while you’re receiving workers’ compensation payments.
- Phone the Fair Work Commission on 1300 799 675 or WorkSafe on 1300 307 877 for information and assistance regarding workplace bullying.