Workers’ compensation and injury management publications are available to workers in the following categories.
Workers’ compensation and injury management
- Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management: A Guide for Workers (PDF – 1.36MB)
A comprehensive guide to assist you through the workers’ compensation process, injury management and return to work.
Noise induced hearing loss
- A Guide to Noise Induced Hearing Loss (PDF available on the Employer publications page)
A comprehensive guide for employers and workers that outlines your rights, obligations and entitlements regarding noise induced hearing loss.
Contractors & sub-contractors
- A Technical Note on Contractors and Workers’ Compensation (PDF available on Employer publications page)
Detailed information to clarify liability and legal obligations in relation to contractors and sub-contractors.
Worker’s compensation and injury management
- Fact sheet – Case Conferences (PDF – 658KB)
This fact sheet outlines how a case conference can assist all parties involved in a claim to help an injured worker return to work.
Uninsured workers’ compensation claims
- Fact sheet – Uninsured Workers’ Compensation Claims (PDF – 243KB)
This fact sheet provides an overview of WorkCover WA’s process for a workers’ compensation claim when an employer did not hold insurance and, the consequences of not having insurance.