- Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management: A Guide for Workers (PDF – 6.44MB)
A comprehensive guide to assist you through the workers’ compensation process, injury management and return to work.
- Fact sheet – Uninsured Workers’ Compensation Claims (PDF – 243KB)
This fact sheet provides an overview of WorkCover WA’s process for a workers’ compensation claim when an employer did not hold insurance and, the consequences of not having insurance.
- A Guide to Noise Induced Hearing Loss (PDF – 595 kb)
A comprehensive guide on your obligations regarding noise induced hearing loss.
- Work related hearing loss claims – Employer and worker fact sheet (PDF – 595 kb)
A fact sheet that outlines the process of claims for noise induced hearing loss for workers and employers.
- NIHL Directory of Service Providers (Word – 196kb)
A directory of approved hearing testers in Western Australia.
- A Technical Note on Contractors and Workers’ Compensation (PDF – 430kb)
Detailed information to clarify liability and legal obligations in relation to contractors and sub-contractors.
- Silicosis Fact Sheet for Workers (PDF – 175KB)
This fact sheet provides information on setting out the process for making a compensation claim for workers with a provisional or confirmed diagnosis of silicosis, and the responsibility of insurers where a claim has been made.