The following workers’ compensation and injury management forms are available to workers.Workers' compensation claim form
- Workers’ Compensation Claim Form (PDF – 101KB) (Fillable PDF – 1MB)
The claim form includes information on the claims process and your rights, responsibilities and entitlements when making a claim for workers’ compensation.
- Handy Hints Brochure (PDF – 350KB)
This comprehensive guide to the Workers’ Compensation Claim Form will help you complete each section of the form.
If you are having trouble filling in your claim form, first speak to your employer. If you still have questions, call Advice and Assistance on 1300 794 744.
Strict timeframes apply to employers and insurers when a worker has lodged a claim form. For more information, see the Making a claim section.
Claim form for dependants of deceased workers
- Form 34: Election to Retain the Right to Seek Damages (Word – 80kb)
This form is used when you are pursuing a common law claim against your employer.
- Form 35: Application to Extend Termination Day (Word – 80kb)
This form is used when you are seeking to extend the termination day for pursuing a common law claim.
- Form AMS1: Request for Assessment by AMS of Degree of Permanent Impairment (Word – 50kb)
This form is used when requesting an Approved Medical Specialist to assess the degree of your permanent impairment.
- Workplace Rehabilitation Referral Form (Word – 99kb)
This form can be used by workers, employers or treating medical practitioners to request a referral to a workplace rehabilitation provider.
- Form 6: Declaration of worker not residing in Western Australia (Word – 26kb)
Form 6: Declaration of worker not residing in Western Australia (Fillable PDF – 136 kb)
This form is used to declare an injured workers’ incapacity when the injured worker does not reside in Western Australia.
Noise induced hearing loss
- Form 21: Notice of Dispute (noise induced hearing loss) (form available on the Employer forms page)
This form can be used by workers or employers when disputing the results of an audiometric (hearing) test.
Applications for arbitration cannot be lodged online at present, however this will be possible from mid-2020.
Forms used in the Workers’ Compensation Conciliation Service are available from the Conciliation rules and forms page.
Forms required for the Workers’ Compensation Arbitration Service are available from the Arbitration rules and forms page.
Regulated forms, and guides for completing them, are available on the Regulated forms page.