The WorkCover WA Annual Report 2018/19 was tabled in Parliament on 25 September 2019 by the Minister for Industrial Relations, the Hon. Bill Johnston MLA.
- WorkCover WA Annual Report 2018/19 (PDF – 7MB)
This annual report outlines the role, structure and governance of WorkCover WA, as well as the Agency’s operational and financial performance over the past year.
We welcome feedback through our Customer First Feedback System.Sections
- Introduction (year in review) (PDF – 1MB)
- Section 1: Agency in focus (PDF – 2MB)
- Section 2: Scheme performance (PDF – 703KB)
- Section 3: Report on operations (PDF – 1MB)
- Section 4: Opportunities and challenges (PDF – 439KB)
- Section 5: Disclosures and legal compliance (PDF – 897KB)
- Section 6: Key performance indicators (PDF – 803KB)
- Section 7: Financial statements and notes (PDF – 1MB)
The report has been produced in line with the Public Sector Commission’s Western Australian Public Sector Annual Reporting Framework and the Department of Treasury and Finance’s Model Annual Report Statutory Authorities.
The report meets these guidelines to keep costs as low as possible for production, graphics, photographs, artwork and printing.
We offer the annual report in the following accessible format:
- Annual Report 2018/19: Accessible Version (Word – 3MB)
Go to Archived reports.