The WorkCover WA Annual Report 2019/20 was tabled in Parliament on 23 September 2020 by the Minister for Industrial Relations, the Hon. Bill Johnston MLA.
- WorkCover WA Annual Report 2019/20 (PDF – 10MB)
This annual report outlines the role, structure and governance of WorkCover WA, as well as the Agency’s operational and financial performance over the past year.
We welcome feedback through our Customer First Feedback System.Sections
- Welcome (PDF – 5MB)
- Section 1: Our agency (PDF – 5MB)
- Section 2: Our people (PDF – 2MB)
- Section 3: Governance (PDF – 2MB)
- Section 4: Scheme performance (PDF – 1MB)
- Section 5: Agency performance (PDF – 7MB)
- Section 6: Disclosures and legal compliance (PDF – 5MB)
- Section 7: Key Performance Indicators (PDF – 5MB)
- Section 8: Financial statements and notes (PDF – 3MB)
The report has been produced in line with the Public Sector Commission’s Western Australian Public Sector Annual Reporting Guidelines and the Department of Treasury and Finance’s Model Annual Report Statutory Authorities.
The report meets these guidelines to keep costs as low as possible for production, graphics, photographs, artwork and printing.
Please contact email@example.com for the WorkCover WA Annual Report 2019/20 in an accessible format.
Go to Archived reports.