If your workers’ compensation claim is accepted, you are entitled to be compensated for loss of wages, reasonable medical and allied health treatment expenses, reasonable workplace rehabilitation expenses, and travel and other expenses.

Note: If your claim has been pended or not accepted, you are responsible for your expenses. Keep all receipts and records of payments made, in case the insurer ultimately accepts liability – in which case you will be reimbursed for payments.

Find out about your payment entitlements.

Go to Loss of wages.

Find out about receiving compensation for reasonable medical and rehabilitation expenses, as well as claim-related travel, board and lodging costs.

Go to Expenses.