Register of approved workplace rehabilitation providers (WorkCover WA Online)
A register of all WorkCover WA approved workplace rehabilitation providers (WRPs).
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.Applications to become an approved workplace rehabilitation provider
- Guidelines to be approved as a Workplace Rehabilitation Provider (PDF – 294KB)
- Application for Approval as a Workplace Rehabilitation Provider Form (PDF – 318KB)
- Staff Details (PDF – 183KB)
- Renewal application for approval as a workplace rehabilitation provider (PDF – 273KB)
- Staff Details (PDF – 183KB)
- Workplace Rehabilitation Providers Principles and Standards of Practice (Principles and Standards) (PDF – 2.21MB)
The Principles and Standards were developed to outline WorkCover WA’s baseline expectations of WRPs operating in the scheme.
- Principles of Practice for Workplace Rehabilitation Providers (Principles) (External link)
WorkCover WA is a signatory to the Principles developed by the Heads of Workers’ Compensation Authorities, and any organisation seeking to become an approved WRP will need to demonstrate that they conform to the Principles.
Note: “Workplace Rehabilitation” means “Vocational Rehabilitation” as stated in the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981.
- WorkCover WA Online User Guide – Workplace Rehabilitation Providers (PDF – 437kb)
A user guide for WRPs learning to use WorkCover WA Online.
- Information Sheet – WRP Transition from Rehab Online to WorkCover WA Online (PDF – 427kb)
Information on the transition from Rehab Online to WorkCover WA Online.
- Information Sheet – Workplace Rehabilitation – Worker’s Status at Referral and Closure (PDF – 353kb)
Information on declaring a worker’s status at referral and closure of their workplace rehabilitation.
- Information Sheet – Workplace Rehabilitation – Closure Reasons (PDF – 340kb)
Information on valid reasons for closing a workers’ workplace rehabilitation program.
- Form 310: Workplace Rehabilitation Referral (Word – 35kb)
Form used when referring an injured worker to a WRP.
- Form 311: Service Delivery Plan (Word – 40kb)
Form used when developing a service delivery plan.
- Form 312: Workplace Rehabilitation Referral Closure (Word – 40kb)
Form used when closing a worker’s workplace rehabilitation program.
- Consent Form (Word – 38kb)
A form that assists WRPs in advising workers of their rights, responsibilities and conflicts of interest.
- Referral Checklist (Word – 39kb)
A checklist of items that need to be completed upon a worker’s referral to your organisation.
- Initial Assessment Report (Word – 37kb)
The report completed at commencement of a worker’s rehabilitation to assess their current health.
- Progress Report (Word – 33kb)
The report that’s completed throughout a worker’s rehabilitation to track their progress.
- Closure Report (Word – 33kb)
The report that’s completed upon closure of a worker’s workplace rehabilitation.