- NIHL Directory of Service Providers (Word – 196kb)
A directory of approved hearing testers in Western Australia.
- Form 19A: Report of Baseline Audiometric Test (Word – 48kb)
Form used to report a baseline hearing test for workers commencing employment in prescribed workplaces.
- Form 19B: Report of Subsequent Audiometric Test (Word – 128kb)
Form used to report subsequent hearing tests for workers in prescribed workplaces.
- Form 407: Noise Induced Hearing Loss Audiometer Calibration (Word – 94kb)
Form used to verify audiometer calibration is WorkCover WA approved.
- Form 408: Noise Induced Hearing Loss Audiometric Booth Assessment (Word – 131kb)
Form used to assess an audiometric booth.
- Form 409: Worker Requires a Baseline Full audiological Assessment (Word – 43kb)
Form used to notify an employer that their worker requires a baseline full audiological assessment.
- Form 411: NIHL Audiogram Results (Word – 44kb)
Form used to provide results of an audiogram.
- Form 18: Notice of Arrangement of Audiometric Test (Word – 308kb)
This form is used to notify a worker that an audiometric test has been arranged including the appointment details and pre-appointment requirements of the worker.
- Form 410: Request for Baseline Full Audiological Assessment (Word – 50kb)
Form used by employers to request a full audiological assessment of a worker.
- Form 21: Notice of Dispute (noise induced hearing loss) (Word – 120kb)
This form can be used by workers or employers when disputing the results of an audiometric (hearing) test.
- Form 406: Authorisation to Release WorkCover WA Audiometric Test Results (Word – 98kb)
Form used by workers to authorise the release of their audiometric test results to whoever they specify.
- Form 412: Worker’s Consent to Release Hearing Test Results (PDF – 195kb)
This form can be used by a worker to authorise WorkCover WA to release their hearing test(s) results to a nominee.
- Approved hearing testers – Fact Sheet (PDF – 115kb)
A fact sheet developed to educate approved hearing testers of their responsibilities in the scheme.
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss – Audiometric Officer Testing Manual (PDF – 436kb)
A testing manual designed for audiometric officers that demonstrates the steps taken during an audiometric test.
- Hearing Tester Registration and Testing Requirements – Fact Sheet (PDF – 131kb)
A fact sheet outlining the registration and testing requirements of approved hearing testers.
- NIHL Learning Module (PDF – 479kb)
A learning module developed to assist with the assessment of hearing testers seeking approval from WorkCover WA.