WorkCover WA Stakeholder Engagement Charter
WorkCover WA values the experiences and contribution of stakeholders and we are committed to ongoing and effective engagement. To support this engagement, WorkCover WA has developed a Stakeholder Engagement Charter which sets out our commitment to effective engagement with all stakeholders.
When engaging with stakeholders we commit to:
- creating genuine opportunities for stakeholders to participate in decision making
- communicating accessible and easy to understand information in a timely manner
- acknowledging diversity and enabling all people to participate in our engagement processes
- making sure engagement is clear, targeted and designed with specific aims.
Stakeholders can engage with us by:
- Getting involved – share your knowledge and ideas when opportunities are provided
- Connecting with us – keep in touch and stay connected through the Agency’s communication channels. Subscribe to our eNews
- Providing feedback – use the Customer First Feedback System to share your thoughts. Provide feedback