Early Bird Registration now open!
The WorkCover WA Return to Work Conference 2017 will be held on 3 and 4 May at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth.
WorkCover WA is excited to announce that right now the Conference provides great value discounts with early bird registration available – click here to register.
This Conference will deliver an engaging program of local and interstate experts, including keynote speaker Dr Norman Swan, the host of The Health Report on ABC Radio National and Tonic on ABC News24. The program will:
- promote positive pathways for returning injured workers to work
- showcase the variety of return to work paths an injured worker can take
- examine the important roles that service providers play in the return to work journey
- discuss the ‘future of work’, and
- outline the latest trends in the workers’ compensation scheme.
The Conference will encourage conversation and debate about return to work best practices and initiatives. Delegates will be provided with the opportunity to share their knowledge and applied learnings.
Who should attend
Workers’ compensation and injury management professionals including:
- workplace rehabilitation providers
- injury management consultants
- medical and allied health professionals
- insurer representatives
- legal practitioners
- worker representatives; and
- safety experts.
To learn more about the early bird offer and Conference details click here.