WorkCover WA is upgrading premium rating industry classifications published in annual gazettes of recommended premium rates. The classification codes are adapted from the Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) 2006 edition used by the Australian Bureau of Statistics and other jurisdictions.
The new industry premium rates classification will come into effect for policies commencing 4pm on 30 June 2018.Resources
Recommended premium rates
- Guide Changes to workers’ compensation premium rating classifications – 2018/19 (PDF)
A general guide to provide information regarding the changes to industry premium rate classification codes.
- WorkCover WA Industry Codes for Recommended Premium Rates (.xls)
A full list of ANZSIC 2006 classes including WA-specific PRC 06 codes.
- Guideline on the Workers’ Compensation Industry Based Premium Rating System (PDF)
This document outlines the industry based premium rating system and methodology to be used by approved insurers when assessing employer’s industry classifications for workers’ compensation premium rating purposes.
- Fact Sheet Changes to Premium Rating Classifications (PDF)
This document offers information about the changes to industry premium rate classifications
- Contact WorkCover WA by email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries relating to PRC 06.