Certain forms are prescribed by the Workers’ Compensation and Injury Management Regulations 1982.

As prescribed forms, their format cannot be altered. Where a form is required at a particular stage in the process, it should be filled out in the format provided.

If you need assistance completing a form, contact Advice and Assistance on 1300 794 744.