Welcome to WorkCover WA Seminar
WorkCover WA holds a seminar every quarter to provide an introduction to the workers’ compensation scheme in Western Australia.
The next Welcome to WorkCover WA seminar will be held on Tuesday 1 September 2015 in Shenton Park.
- How the scheme operates
- Latest legislative developments
- Statistical information relating to the scheme
- Accreditation and monitoring of scheme parties
- Employer requirements and recent prosecutions
- Injury management and return to work
- Conciliation and Arbitration services
The seminar will also provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the WorkCover WA Executive team on these topics.
Date: 1 September 2015
Location: WorkCover WA
Address: 2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park (corner of Lemnos Street)
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Registrations are essential. Please RSVP by 21 August 2015 by emailing your name, company or organisation, contact number and email address to email@example.com
For more details about this seminar, please contact Rachelle Marino on 9388 5598.