Welcome to WorkCover WA Seminar
WorkCover WA holds a seminar every quarter to provide an introduction to the workers’ compensation scheme in Western Australia.
The next Welcome to WorkCover WA seminar will be held on Tuesday 9 June 2015 in Shenton Park.
- How the scheme operates;
- Latest legislative developments;
- Statistical information relating to the scheme;
- Accreditation and monitoring of scheme parties;
- Employer requirements and recent prosecutions;
- Injury management and return to work; and
- Conciliation and Arbitration services.
The seminar will also provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the WorkCover WA Executive team on these topics.
|Date:||9 June 2015|
|Location:||WorkCover WA Conference Suite|
|Address:||2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park (corner of Lemnos Street)|
|Time:||9:30am – 11:30am|
Registrations are essential. Please RSVP by 29 May 2015 by emailing your name, company or organisation, contact number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about this seminar, please contact Rachelle Marino on 9388 5598.