Welcome to WorkCover WA Seminar – 23 February
WorkCover WA holds a seminar every quarter to provide an introduction to the workers’ compensation scheme in Western Australia.
The next Welcome to WorkCover WA seminar will be held on Tuesday 23 February 2016 in Shenton Park.
- How the scheme operates
- Statistical information relating to the scheme
- Accreditation and monitoring of scheme parties
- Employer requirements and recent prosecutions
- Conciliation and Arbitration services
- Injury management and return to work
The seminar will also provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the WorkCover WA Executive team on these topics.
Date: 23 February 2016
Location: WorkCover WA
Address: 2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park (corner of Lemnos Street)
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Registrations are essential. Please RSVP by 12 February 2016 by emailing your name, company or organisation, contact number and email address to email@example.com
For more details about this seminar, please contact Rachelle Marino on 9388 5598.