Welcome to WorkCover WA Seminar
WorkCover WA holds a seminar every quarter to provide an introduction to the workers’ compensation scheme in Western Australia.
The next Welcome to WorkCover WA seminar will be held on Tuesday 20 October 2015 in Shenton Park.
- How the scheme operates
- Latest legislative developments
- Statistical information relating to the scheme
- Accreditation and monitoring of scheme parties
- Employer requirements and recent prosecutions
- Injury management and return to work
- Conciliation and Arbitration services
The seminar will also provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the WorkCover WA Executive team on these topics.
Date: 20 October 2015
Location: WorkCover WA
Address: 2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park (corner of Lemnos Street)
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Registrations are essential. Please RSVP by 13 October 2015 by emailing your name, company or organisation, contact number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about this seminar, please contact Kasia Lesiak on 9388 5535.