Registrations open for the PIEF Managing Serious & Complex Claims Workshop
WorkCover WA and the Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF) are pleased to advise another Managing Serious and Complex Claims workshop will be held in Perth this September.
This full day workshop will focus on developing specialist skills and knowledge required to provide expertise and advice for more complex, serious or long term personal injury claims. The workshop will focus on:
- providing leadership in specialist case management practice
- predicting complexity, poor recovery and ongoing work disability
- goal-setting and measuring progress in severe injury case management
- contemporary practices related to the provision of care, support and compensation following severe injury
- the provision of high-cost items such as home and vehicle modifications and prosthetics
2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park
|Date:||25 September 2015|
|Cost:||PIEF member – $350 (inc. GST)PIEF non-member – $440 (inc. GST)|
For further information visit the PIEF website, or to register complete and submit the online form. Registrations close Monday 21 September 2015.