New WorkCover WA website now live
WorkCover WA’s new website is now live.
All stakeholders can access workcover.wa.gov.au to familiarise themselves with the new site.
The new site modernises user access to workers’ compensation and injury management information and includes improvements, such as:
- user-friendly structure directing users to stakeholder-specific content
- improved navigability across the site
- improved search functions
- compatibility with common browsers and devices, including mobiles
- increased accessibility for impaired users.
The new website does not impact existing connected interfaces such as the Authorised Client section. The links to these interfaces can be accessed via a ‘Quick access’ point on the homepage.
Health providers and service providers are encouraged to promote the WorkCover WA website as the go-to-point for all workers’ compensation and injury management queries.
For assistance with the new website contact WorkCover WA’s Advice and Assistance on 1300 794 744.