New WorkCover WA website in development
WorkCover WA has commenced the development of a new website that will replace the existing site later this year.
The new site will modernise user access to workers’ compensation and injury management information and will include a raft of improvements, such as:
- user-friendly structure directing users to stakeholder-specific content;
- improved navigability across the site;
- improved search functions;
- compatibility with common browsers and devices, including mobiles; and
- increased accessibility for impaired users.
The new website will not impact existing connected interfaces such as the Authorised Client section. Users should note that links to these interfaces will be given greater visibility on the home page via a ‘Quick access’ point.
Stakeholders will be notified of the intended go-live date two weeks prior to the new website’s launch.