Applications now open for 2016 PIEF study opportunities
The Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF) provides a range of nationally recognised qualifications for people working in claims management, return to work, rehabilitation and personal injury management.
Applications are now open until 22 January 2016 for the following qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Personal Injury Management (Return to Work)
- Certificate IV in Personal Injury Management (Claims Management)
- Diploma of Personal Injury Management
- Postgraduate courses in Personal Injury
Alternatively, you can undertake the following single units of study for professional development:
- Principles of Personal Injury Scheme Design
- Personal Injury Scheme Evaluation
- Personal Injury Strategic Claims Management
PIEF’s courses provide a valuable opportunity for WA scheme participants to network with agents and regulators across the country from both privately underwritten and centrally funded schemes.