WorkCover WA provides the following translation and interpreter services.Translations
- an injured worker
- an approved rehabilitation provider
- a medical practitioner
- an injured worker’s friend or member of the family.
The cost of the interpreter service will be covered by WorkCover WA. An interpreter can be made available for you with 24 hours notice to assist with:
- customer desk queries
- completing forms and applications
- teleconferences, conciliation and arbitration hearings for disputed claims.
Translating and Interpreting Services
A range of interpreter services are used by WorkCover WA:
- Translators International: 9321 1960
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS): 131 450 for a 24 hour service or on-site interpreters for face-to-face interviews by calling 1300 655 082
- WA Interpreters Pty Ltd: 9361 3248.
- Step 1 – Telephone: 131 450
- Step 2 – Tell the operator the language you speak
- Step 3 – Tell the operator the you would like to speak to WorkCover WA Advisory Service on 1300 794 744.
If you require assistance to provide your feedback, you may request the services of a translator (see above).