Only audiometric officers (hearing testers) and audiologists who have been approved by WorkCover WA can conduct baseline hearing tests and full audiological assessments.
The testing environment and equipment must also meet stringent standards.Directory of registered service providers
- NIHL Directory of Service Providers (PDF – 723kb)
Download the current noise-induced hearing loss Directory of Service Providers.
Registration is open to both audiologists with tertiary qualifications as well as experienced and established audiologists.
- successfully complete the five-day Audiometric Officers Course (presented by an approved course provider)
- successfully complete the two-hour Approved Audiometric Online Training Course (presented by WorkCover WA)
- have access to a computer and the Internet in accordance with the Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements for Approved Audiometric Online Application (PDF – 60kb).
The course is designed for audiologists, approved audiometric officers (hearing testers) and administration/support officers, or for those who would like a refresher in the application.
To register for the training:
- complete the following form: Event Registration for Approved Audiometric Officer Online Training (PDF – 54kb); and
- search for the next available course session in our Events Calendar.