This course aims to provide a general understanding of the workers’ compensation and injury management system in WA and explains how the system works. It also provides an understanding of your rights and obligations as an employer in the workers’ compensation and injury management system.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
· Understand how Injury Management can apply downward pressure on the workers’ compensation premium
· Ensure that valued members of the workforce return to their full pre-injury duties sooner, rather than later
· Assist in the development of a positive workplace culture
Participants will be provided with a well rounded educational experience in the workers’ compensation and injury management legal process.
Key subject areas include:
· Your primary obligations
· Understanding insurance obligations
· Understanding injury management obligations
· Entitlements for injured workers
· Claims obligations
· When and how to produce a Return to Work Program
· Rights of parties with the system
· Dispute resolution
· Impairment assessment
· Summary of choices within the system
This course is aimed at employers who wish to understand and meet their workers’ compensation legal obligations.
To book or for further information on any of these courses, please contact Rani Chandra at IFAP on 1300 432 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.ifap.asn.au for more information.