This course aims to provide the participant with effective communication skills to facilitate the best outcomes when
dealing with safety and injury management issues.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
· Understand the importance of communication in an OSH environment;
· Engage in effective communication;
· Identify barriers to effective communication;
· Understand the issues involved when communicating with injured workers;
· Understand the issues involved when communicating with management; and
· Understand the negotiation process.
This is an interactive course that will have participants thinking about how they communicate in the workplace and working.
through activities to improve these skills.
Participants will be actively engaged in these key subjects:
· What is communication?
· The communication process
· Effective communication
· Barriers to effective communication
· Negotiation skills
· Open discussion on issues
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to understand and improve how they communicate.
To book or for further information on any of these courses, please contact Rani Chandra at IFAP on 1300 432 700 or email email@example.com.
Please visit www.ifap.asn.au for more information.