This course aims to expand on the workers’ compensation and injury management law covered in the Injury Management Coordinator Course, and develop skills to aid early identification and control of injured worker behavioural issues and concerns.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
· Better understand injured workers’ entitlements and obligations
· Identify injured worker non-compliance behavioural issues and concerns
· Implement control measures for injured worker non-compliance behavioural issues and concerns
· Identify legal pathways and solutions to injured workers’ non-compliance
Case studies are provided during the learning process offering students the opportunity to apply legal strategies to solve the problematic day to day issues that adversely affect the injury management process.
Key subject areas include:
· Workers’ Compensation Legal Overview (some revision and the introduction of other areas of law not previously covered in other programs)
· Stress claims
· Injury Management Legal Overview
· Workers’ Compensation State of Connection Law
· Strategies for long term and complex return to work cases several challenging case studies to apply learning
This course is aimed at those responsible in the management of workers’ injuries.
To book or for further information on any of these courses, please contact Rani Chandra at IFAP on 1300 432 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.ifap.asn.au for more information.